Welcome to coinmarketalert.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). By accessing Service website found at coinmarketalert.com, through a mobile device,
1.1. This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Service. This Agreement includes the Service:
1.2. By accessing or using the Service, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this Agreement and all
notices provided to you in electronic form. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account. This Agreement may be modified from time to time, such
modifications to be effective upon posting in the Service.
- No part of the Service is directed to persons under the age of 16. You must be at least 16 years of age to access and use the Service. By accessing and using the Service, you represent
and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Using the Service may be
prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the
- Creating an Account.
- In order to use the Service, you must sign in using your email account. If you do so, you authorize us to access certain account information, such as your Google profile
(consistent with your privacy settings in Google), your email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, personal
- Term and Termination.
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or have an account. You may disable your account at any time, for any reason, by following the
instructions in the Service. The Service may terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if the Service believes that you have breached this Agreement, or for any
other reason, with or without cause, in its sole discretion. The Service is not required to disclose the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
- Non-commercial Use.
- The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video,
information, logos, software and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not
offered by the Service. The Service may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames
and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
- Account Security.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username (email) and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all
activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Service of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other
breach of security and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
- Your Interactions with Other Users.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. The service also does not inquire into the backgrounds of all of its users or attempt to verify the
statements of its users. The service makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or their compatibility with any current or future users.
- Limitation on Liability.
- The Company, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory,
consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service. You agree to take all necessary
precautions in all interactions with the Service and other users. In addition, you agree to review and follow the Service's safety tips, located in the Service, prior to using the
- Proprietary Rights.
- The Service owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto.
The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other information of the Service.
- You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property
or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Service or, if such property is not owned by the Service, the owner
of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright,
trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- Content Posted by You in the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post in the Service, including text messages, chat or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted
(collectively, “Content”). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the
Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or
violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit
upon creation of your account, is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading
- You understand and agree that the Service may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the
sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
- By posting Content as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Service, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non- exclusive, transferable,
sub-licensable, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, record, adapt, modify and distribute the Content.
- Prohibited transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Prohibited take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system,
data, or information
- The Service reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take any legal action against anyone who violates this provision.
- Prohibited Activities.
- The Service reserves the right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate your account if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Service regards as inappropriate or
- Services Provision
- The service provides you virtual platform functionality for electronic and other types of crypto currency. The service regulates transactions through the Service, granting orders
procedure, operations types and order of their execution, further security fees types that charged from users during the Service operation, etc.
- The service provides virtual platform to conduct operations on the next types of electronic and other types of crypto currency: BTC, ETH, LTC, PM USD, PM EUR, PR USD, PR RUB, OK USD,
YA RUB. The service may open up additional directions (currencies) of operations conducting in the Service.
- Operations conducting in the Service is execute on basis of the user warrant.
- Additional conditions and mechanisms of operations conducting in the Service shall be governed by additional agreements and provisions, which are placed in the Service and shall be
binding for The services order in the Service is Your agreement for the services provision according to this document and other documents conditions, posted on the Service.
- Service provides alert and price notifications which should be used for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information or alert received since
the services relies on 3rd party integrations.
- Service does not provide any investment advice and/or does not endorse any product, ICO or service advertised or promoted on the site.
- Modifications to Service.
- The Service reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company
shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Service, the Service reserves the
right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
- Copyright Policy.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the Service.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
- AML and KYC policy could at any time apply to coinmarketalert.com and its Users and has the purpose of obstruction and actively prevent money laundering and any activity that
facilitates money laundering or funding of terrorist or criminal activities. The company requires its managers, employees and branches follow the principles of this Policy in order to
prevent the use of their services for money laundering.
- The User undertakes to comply with the legal norms including international, to combat illegal trafficking, financial fraud, money laundering and legalization of funds obtained by
- Eliminate the direct or indirect participation in illegal financial activities and any other illegal transactions with by using the Site.
- User guarantees the legal origin , legal ownership and right to use funds transferred by him / her to coinmarketalert.com Accounts. In case of suspicious or fraudulent cash
replenishment, coinmarketalert.com reserves the rights to block the User's account for further investigation of the suspicious transactions nature.
- During the investigation Company reserves the right to request a copy of the User ID, as well as other documents confirming the legal possession and origin of funds.
- The User prohibited to use the services and / or software for any illegal or fraudulent activities, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transactions including money laundering under the
laws of the country the User originates from.
16. Limitation on Liability.
- To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event will the Service, its affiliates, business partners, licensors or service providers be liable to you or any third person
for any consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, corruption or breaches of data or programs,
service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if the Service has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary
contained herein, the Service’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by
you to the Service. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service or the terms of this
agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
17. Settlement of Disputes.
- Claims or disputes that the parties are unable to settle by negotiation should be referred to the Court of the principal place of business of the Service.
- The Service may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email,
regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings in the Service. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You
agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.